WE ARE HIRING – GUESTHOUSE MANAGER
Twice Central Guesthouse is one of the top-rated guesthouses in Stellenbosch, located in the central of town. We pride ourselves on the excellent customer experiences we create for our visitors from all over the world. We are looking for a suitable person to fill the manager position at our guesthouse.
The ideal candidate should tick the following boxes:
- Aged between 26 years and 50 years
- Relevant industry qualification and experience is a bonus
- Working weekends, holidays and some evenings
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Third language and driver’s license a bonus
- Good communication & writing skills
- Accommodation on site is an option
- Have knowledge of South Africa’s places of interest, geography, its unique history
- Organisational skills
- Keen interest in food and cooking
- Be able to deal with unexpected situations
- Dealing with dissatisfied or overly critical guests
Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- Administration: making of bookings, managing of finances, ordering of supplies etc.
- Maintenance: upkeep of the interior and exterior of the guesthouse, the managing of domestic workers and gardeners
- Planning of meals: developing and compiling of menus, estimating food quantities and costs, purchasing of food supplies, preparation of food and supervision of kitchen helpers
- Providing of information: on tourist attractions in the vicinity as well as on personal safety precautions.
To apply, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.